Wednesday, November 19, 2008

#382

On occasion, I find myself in odd places, not unlike I'm used to or expect when I travel. I love these places. I find better amenities elsewhere other than my home. For instance, the big screen tv with Dish, and my choice of four couches. Around the way, sleeping rooms (I avoided using restrooms due to the nature to think toilet), with an all comfy recliner and lamp stand, and hey, some of them have a bed.




Upon awakening or television rehab recuperation, I mosey over to the kitchen, with a refrigerator and a soda machine, can't get any better. Oh, free coffee and hot cocoa.




After wetting my whistle, I have a chance to do some dishes or use a highly technological looking Hamilton Beach toaster for my Pop Tart from home.





Finally, I make my way to the real restroom, you can't see much behind the free Listerine, but this room is very nice and has a shower in it, other places I've been to have provided toothbrushes and lotion, it was great.


Anywho, reason #382 in the count as to why I love to fly, great home getaways, places I'd almost pay to be in and use but get for free. Why? Cause people think I fly the big jet out front, haha. One day, one day. I've always said I feel like a glorified trucker.

Do I like to brag? Not really, it's just really fun and cool. I am willing to share.

#136, I get paid to do it...

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

alright- now you're a real blogger. Admit it, you were thinking about what you were going to write as you were walking around taking these photos. It's alright, we all do it. After awhile you get used to it, the whole "blog taking over your life thing". It's great. Awesome tv too.

Lauren said...

This is true, I was thinking about it. I've taken several naps on that couch in front of that tv with it on. I was confused for a SkyWest pilot today, not the first time that's happened... Just smile and nod.

ASRussell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ASRussell said...

That is awesome! What a fun job!!! I totally agree with Becky on the "true blogger" thing...I always fing myself thinking..."oh I have to take a picture of this so i can blog it!" Just wait until you get married and have kids...it gets way worse!