Friday, May 8, 2009

Freakin VIP

Yes, this is how mine turned out, my first two pictures were so awesome, they decided not to post them.






Rules-

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it on this note.
e. If you're tagged, pass it on.

The Questions-

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

first of all, I am the shiz-nit.

secondly, I think that you secretly LOVE being tagged to do stupid stuff on your blog (and if you don't it's just fun to irritate you)

and third, (thirdly?) #3- Justin thinks it's awesome that what you love most in life is an old beat up VW bus.

Lauren said...

Hate to break his heart, but it is not true.

The VIPs said...

I figured.

Lauren said...

I just realized, I DO love a fresh cup of storm trooper and Darth Vader in the morning, it wakes me up before I go go.